Disciples

Sunday 18 January 2009

Free Fallin'

Oppressors came in to my room today, they are everywhere now at days, they came from the sea to take me away, and usually no one really fights against them, it's like food, it's became a necessity, I guess. I guess, I write to in some strange way liberate myself from theses Oppressors, that live all around me, that live in my T.V., and in my P.C, many people don't even notice them because they are so evident, there allover the place, telling us how to think, and what to do, and everybody I guess just fallows, without really saying anything. Because people think that, that's the way the world is, that's the way things are. But ask your selfs is that the way things should be?

The Question, is "Who are we?", I don't really no what the answer to that important question, all I know is that I will never give in to the society that let's it's children die under the fire of guns and of bombs, and how about if since the start of time we have, got it all wrong, and how about if our society was but just a corrupt error, of these Oppressors, I came down from the Sky today, after a long stay, and I ask myself, why?, why?, can't our world, our society look more like the sky? why?

Once a wise man, in the sky told me that all of this, all, the hopes, the fears, the unions, and the things that disunite us, the things that make us happy, the things that force us in to depression, in to hate was all an illusion, that all of this was but an illusion created by man, created by mind, he told me that destiny was not an inflexible thing, and that more then we believed in him, he believed in us, and that in the mourning it wasn't him that brought dawn it was us, and that in the end the only thing that shaped the world, was the belief we had in our selfs, and more importantly the belief we had in ache other, he then told me that the time had come to belief not in him anymore, but yes in our selfs. And he pushed me out of the sky, he made me fall....

And well I was free, free falling, I saw all that we had done, all the errors. First of all I saw the greed that had consumed our societies, that greed that blinded us, that had made us forget our neighbour, that had made us forget that actually that poor man that was there sited on the eagle of the curve was actually our brother, the greed that made us always want more and more, that made kill our brother for more, the greed that consumed us and that had pushed us to kill our mother, our sister, our girlfriend, for more. That greed that made us lose our values, that made us lose those timeless values, that are the values of love, solidarity.

And well I was free, free falling, I saw all that we had done, all the errors. I saw a man, a man who was fired for no real reason, just because he was black, and that we where in a crisis due to greed. That same had 4 kids and wife, he had a good life instill that day actually, but that night he found himself on the streets, with nothing to eat, not wanting to go home, to show his family that he was a failure, so he committed suicide, so that night well 4 kids lost a father, 4 kids that lost there life, the wive later committed suicide because, well for her there was nothing left to live for.

And well I was free, free falling, I saw all that we had done, all the errors. I saw men, women, children, in some sort of camps because, well some said they weren't like the others and so did not have the same right to life, so they where stocked like animals, and periodically killed one by one, just because they were Jews, I saw amongst those helpless faces, my grandfathers face, and I couldn't do anything, I could but stand there, and watch.

And after that I felt like, all the bones in my body where broken, I felt like suicide, I felt like nothing mean anything more, and then I found myself in the streets of Baghdad, in the streets of Kabul, then in the homeless full streets of downtown Lisbon, and a voice didn't stop saying in my head "This dead body is your grandfather's", "This homeless man sited in the harsh cold of the winter is your grandfather".

After some free falling I came back to the sky and in front of me stood the old wise man, he looked at me with his wide eyes and he said have "you leaned?", "do you know ?"

And now I know that behind the clouds there is a light that will soon shine on us, because today the oppressors came into my room, but I fought them, they lost, because now I know, I know what's right, I've got just one life. And life is about standing ones ground, fighting for what we feel deep down in our blood, for what we know deep down is right. Life is a fight it is a fight for what's right, it's a fight against, the oppressing powers that surround us. It's the fight to get through the mist of life, through the mist the hides the promised land, because a land form which honey flows like rivers exists I know it now, I know how to get there too, I leaned all of that when I was free falling , I know now that ache and everyone of you is a part of "me", like I'm a part of you , and that we are a part of "us" and that without one of you I am incomplete, and this is my fight making this world look a little bit more like the sky, making this world look like paradise.

And well I was free, free falling I saw that land that so many had talk to me about, I saw that land where nothing is needed, and where all are needed, that land in which everyone is free , free falling, a land in which a sweet air fulls our lungs, a land in which, we will feel no cold, in which ache and everyone will believe, believe, not in money, or in hate, ache and every one will believe in "us" in ache and everyone of "us".

Sky
Here your International moment of Zen.... enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment