Disciples

Wednesday 21 January 2009

I concede

I have to agree with my ridiculously optimistic fellow blogger and friend, yesterday WAS a historic moment for all of us. Today a special man will enter a special office and take the reins of a special country.

If he of all men could rise to the power of an entire nation, why not every other citizen? I am not a person too immersed in politics, but I know and knew that Mr the 44th President of the United States of America Barack Hussein Obama II is a symbol of the American Dream, that one's will and determination surpasses all other forces, and that with the pure power of will we can rise to the be who we want to be, regardless of any possible factor existing.

Nothing can stop us being who we want to be, because we have the will to do what we will, and I see that Barack Obama is an adept of Crowley, which greatly raises my esteem in this man who has done so many things to reinforce the Republic he now presides and to enjoy his liberties, even those condemned by the state like some of the “vices” he committed while he was young, which I need not clarify: he is clearly THE final product of the American Dream.

Those who told him when he was once young that he could never achieve what he set to achieve were wrong; they are the antithesis of the freedom hosted in the U.S.A and are worth less than those courageous immigrants who wish to do as they want in a land of opportunity. He is now so much more than he ever believed he could be.

The U.S.A has long been for me the example of an ironic Land of the Free, a land stolen by brute force and violence from the humble hands of millions of natives of their own land, victims of a genocide cast onto them by the conquerors of a new world. Finally, with the arrival of Mr Obama as head of the American government the image of the U.S.A has been quite redeemed in my eyes, by this man who's esteem would have been so low in the eyes of so many ignorant people and is now raised to a legendary statute.

Let us see if Mr Obama has not delivered yet another dream to be deceived and fulfills his promises. I don't really trust in politicians...

No comments:

Post a Comment